Remember when we told you we've been
like busy little elves preparing
The Barn for opening day?
Today we felt more like the jolly
old guy, Santa Claus,
because we checked our list
and checked it twice
to make sure everything looks
oh so nice!
And guess what?
The Barn is officially ready
for tomorrow morning's opening
of our holiday show!
Before we show you some more sneak peeks
of what's in The Barn, or give you tips
for shopping it, we want to thank you.
Whether this is your first time or your 10th time visiting us, we want you to know how much we appreciate your interest in the barn, your enthusiasm, and your overwhelming support
of what we create every show!
We are so blessed to be doing what
we love and so incredibly thankful
to all of you for supporting our passion!
Now, a few tips to make shopping The Barn
a great experience!
1. Have fun! Get inspired! There's creative ideas all over The Barn just waiting for you to see!
(A chicken crate as wall ornamentation? Absolutely! Fill one with greens, add a few frames and fancy up your farmhouse!)
2. Payment options.
If you find something you love
(and we hope you do!)
please remember we only accept
cash and checks.
3. What do you do if you find something you love?
- If it's a piece of furniture and you are absolutely,
100% sure you can't live without it and your husband
won't be mad you bought it, pull the tag!
- If it's a small item, i.e., a picture frame, pillow, candle, etc., pick it up and carry it with you or give it to a Barn Crew member and we'll put it on the hold table with your name on it.
(we'll be wearing black aprons)
PLEASE DO NOT PULL TAGS ON SMALL ITEMS - keep the tag attached to the item and we'll do the rest!
4. If you're driving a Smart Car and fall in love
with an armoire, don't worry, we offer
delivery services at reasonable rates, and would
be happy to set up delivery to your doorstep.
5. Where is The Barn?
We're conveniently located off
Route 50 in Anne Arundel County
(exit 16 - towards Crofton).
If you get lost give us a call - we'll navigate
you from wherever you are!
6. Most importantly, have fun, stay awhile, have some coffee and cookies, relax and enjoy yourself!
We can't wait to see you!
Now, on to what you've been waiting for:
Friday, November 30th - 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, December 1st - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, December 2nd - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
3250 Bottner Road
Gambrills, MD 21054
See you soon!
- The Barn Crew -